The powerhouse Pennsylvania Railroad was one of the largest railroad networks in the United States dominated the south side of downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. Learn more about the Pennsy here in this vintage promotional film!
Here's what made the Nickel Plate Road so critical to the towns it served. Thanks to railroad employees everywhere for continuing to serve in this important role today with the same "quiet pride" the Nickel Plate had. #throwback
- Historic locomotive restoration granted matching donation
- 2019 Open House to feature guest locomotive, preview of downtown attraction
- Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society to partner with revived New River Train
- Rail Preservation Groups Partner for Restoration Project
- Crown Battery helps power locomotive restoration project