Submitted by WD Miller
- Begin plumbing in the environmental air box drain tank
- Landed a few high voltage cables in the cabinet and reverser that were pending
- Installed TDO relay and wired in
- Acquired some additional main gen brush holders to replace a couple “stuck” ones.
- Set the engineer side batteries back in – after an adjustment needed on the battery box
- Rear class lights re-built and installed, to include the boxes behind them.
- Drop step latches made and installed
- Met with sandblaster, receiving quotes for paint prep
- Finishing up some circuits from the rear portions of the locomotive (pre-lube pump, class lights)
- Test fuel pump / squeeze the fuel system for leaks.
- Finish out the last of the Aux/Main Gen work
- Prepare for a test roll-over of prime mover
Project Manager, Project 358