Submitted by WD Miller
- Fixed some welds and ripples on the engineer side battery box.
- Finished up the front sandbox to include installation of new sand valves.
- Reinstalled the reverser gear and began landing the HV cables on it.
- Repaired some circuits in the control stand, mostly lighting circuits.
- Began planning and layout the mounting for the oil retention tank
- Performed a “squeeze test” on the cooling system. Overall the system is tight, all main components are holding water. Only leaks are at a couple unions, and the water pumps weep a little (which was expected).
- Cut the old ditch light mounts off, which will be replaced with new tread plate. Ditch lights will be mounted eventually down on the pilot most likely.
- Repaired a hinge-mount on one of the long hood doors.
The maze of hoses, regulator, and valves that allowed water to be pressurized on the cooling system.
Project Manager, Project 358