Submitted by Steve Winicker
The shop is closed for all activities per Indiana’s “stay at home” order
None until further notice. Check the website for additional notices.
Most typical safety hazards can be seen, touched, heard or smelled. We are now presented with an extremely serious virus, COVID-19, which does not display any of the ‘typical’ safety hazard aspects and, for which, there isn’t a vaccine. Consequently, everyone’s behavior must follow that recommended and /or mandated by the Health Care Professionals and all Governmental Officials in order to prevent one from contracting the virus.
The following recommended actions will help protect one from contracting or spreading the virus to others….
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposal tissue, not a reusable handkerchief, or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact, less than six feet, with other individuals
- Avoid any large crowds
- Stay at home as much as possible and self isolate from other household members if you feel unwell
- Utilize masks and gloves as availability allows
- DON’T touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean. Ideally, avoid touching your face as much as possible
- Follow all mandatory and recommended actions requested by the Health Care and Governmental agencies
The following links will provide additional information on the COVIS-19 virus….
Safety First Always at Home, in the Public and at The Shop
SAFETY IS JOB 1
SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS