6th Annual Pumpkin Train
October 8at 9:00 am - October 9at 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until October 8, 2022
The perfect fall event for families and train lovers on Saturday, October 8th, and Sunday, October 9th. Tickets are $8.00 and each ticket includes one pumpkin of your choice! Trains run rain or shine.
Take a festive 15-minute train ride aboard a historic, heated caboose behind a vintage diesel locomotive and select a pumpkin at the Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society’s 5th Annual Pumpkin Train. All trains depart 15808 Edgerton Road, New Haven, and all trips are roundtrip. Each ticket purchase includes one pumpkin. For additional pumpkins, please purchase additional tickets. Children 3 and under are free and tickets are limited.
– All rides are aboard a historic, heated caboose.
– Each ticket purchase includes one pumpkin.
– Multiple pumpkins require a ticket purchase for each.
– Children 3 and under are free.
– No ticket processing fees.
– Boarding at 15808 Edgerton Road.
– All tickets are emailed at the end of the transaction. Please check your spam or promotions folder after checking ou