3rd Annual Pumpkin Train
October 12at 9:00 am - October 13at 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until October 12, 2019
The perfect fall event for families and train lovers! Join us between 9AM and Noon on Saturday, October 12th and Noon to 3PM on October 13th. Trains run rain or shine. Tickets sales begin September 25th.
Take a festive 15-minute train ride aboard a historic, heated caboose and select a pumpkin at the Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society’s 3rd Annual Pumpkin Train. All trains depart 15808 Edgerton Road, New Haven. Each ticket purchase includes one pumpkin. For additional pumpkins, please purchase additional tickets.
Children 3 and under are free and tickets are limited. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Train rides are approximately 15 minutes in length.
– All rides are aboard a historic, heated caboose.
– Each ticket purchase includes one pumpkin.
– Multiple pumpkins require a ticket purchase for each.
– Children 3 and under are free.
– No ticket processing fees.
– Boarding at 15808 Edgerton Road.
– All tickets are emailed at the end of transaction. Please check your spam or promtions folder after checking out.